Notice

Establishment  
Company history

 

2009 Trautwein Vertriebs GmbH is founded in order to distribute the proprietary PARAT tool system.

 

2009 The company purchases a new facility located in Klingwiesen 6-8 71409 Schwaikheim (Rems-Murr district).

2008 Volker Lutz becomes a new co-partner and commercial manager.

2007 Jörg Wiedmann takes over Trautwein GmbH from Rolf Trautwein and Doris Wiedmann as sole shareholder and general manager.

1978 Paul Trautwein is awarded the golden Bavarian State Prize for the PARAT turret.

1976 The company is converted into a limited liability enterprise (GmbH). At the same time, Paul Trautwein hands over management duties to his children Doris Wiedmann (Commercial Director) and Rolf Trautwein (Technical Managing Director).

1969 Paul Trautwein develops a revolutionary clamping system for turning tools. This is marketed worldwide under the PARAT brand name.

1945 The company is established as Paul Trautwein Maschinenfabrik in Ludwigsburg-Neckarweihingen.